Happy Saturday, my friend! I hope your weekend is off to a colorful start. A tiny moment of beauty for ya: I saw these pink cotton candy clouds at sunset the other night. Aren’t the colors perfection? Almost like a rainbow across the sky. Whenever fleeting moments of natural beauty come my way, I can’t help but think that it’s a sign from my sweet Tabby boy saying a quick hello. I really miss him around this time of year.
Anywho. We’re off to the East Bay to run errands which include stopping by the Pottery Barn Outlet in Alameda (oh gosh, I need lamps!) and then swinging by the Asian grocery store. I’d love to buy some veggies that I can’t easily get around here, like skinny eggplant, taro and daikon.
What are you up to today?
This week’s reading
- “Everyone around the world has one concern… whether they’re younger or more mature: hooded eyes.”
- Secrets from estheticians for glowing summer skin from head to toe.
- Sunscreens for acne-prone skin.
- Pros and cons of spray sunscreen.
- The best Korean sunscreens, according to derms.
Note to self: try puppy liner
Thanks to Tatiana for sending this video my way
Gimme all the skin care, please
Need cheesecake in my life ASAP
I can’t wait to watch this
Have a beautiful rest of your Saturday!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,