Who wrote this headline, “Chicken Coop for the Soul?” LOL! It make me laugh so hard…
I saw quite a few chicken coops at the hardware store about a week ago. I’ve never raised chickens before, but for some reason I’m enamored with the idea of living on a small farm with a cute little chicken coop!
Ideally in this scenario I’d have help with feeding the chickens and cleaning up the poop, but something tells me if it happened in real life, I’d end up fully responsible for the whole kit and caboodle. So, mama’s gonna give the opportunity to raise chickens a HARD PASS. Ha ha ha!
Anywho, enough about chickens and happy Saturday to ya! What are you up to today? Hope you’ve got some fun plans that involve being outside.
Enjoy this beautiful weekend, OK?
This week’s reading
- Bitter notes (think tart and sharp) are the new trend in perfumes. Side note, one of my favorites, Chanel No. 19, is on this list!
- Ooh, I want to smell Rose de Grasse Rouge!
- Scents for a sun-soaked holiday.
- Ready to add an essence to your skincare routine?
- Yup, your hair needs sun protection, too.
Be kind to yourself
I’ve been wanting one of these
Because I’m forever trying to eat enough protein
You can never have enough sunscreen
This song makes me wish I had feathered hair that whipped around while I roller skated
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,