Hello from rainy Northern California, friend. Are you enjoying the last few bits of the holidays? I hope so.
Our beautiful Christmas lights and ornaments go back into storage soon, and so the trees in our front yard will look like they’re not wearing enough jewelry, ha ha ha. Maybe just for fun, I’ll hang some hearts or something from a few branches for Valentine’s Day.
It looks like there’s going to be a break from the rain today, so I’m heading out to go hiking to see my favorite waterfall.
What are your plans for the weekend? Doing anything for New Year’s Eve? We’re just staying home and taking it easy peasy this year.
This week’s reading
- Ah, how the times are a-changing! When I was 12, an amber-colored bar of Neutrogena soap seemed luxurious, but now tweens want $90 serums and anti-aging skincare.
- So, how exactly do light therapy devices work to clear up breakouts on your skin?
- Apparently these skin care products are a scam.
- Regarding the (mis)information that’s been floating around about refilling perfume bottles at Macy’s for $27.
- One person’s beauty trash is another’s treasure.
Minimal makeup is music to my ears
Seriously, I’m obsessed with her
I see my favorite Pantene Volume & Body Shampoo on this list, yay
I’ve been trying to eat more vegetables at breakfast
She calls her makeup bag her “Swagger Bag”
Note to self
A little obsessed with this show
Have a wonderful rest of your Caturday!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,