*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
One of the first Kosas products recommended to me when the brand launched in the UK was the lip oil. I have to say, they are absolutely lovely. Here’s the lowdown on the Kosas Wet Lip Oil Gloss with photos and swatches.
What is Kosas Wet Lip Oil Gloss?
- Lip treatment and gloss with hydrating active ingredients
- Designed to visibly plump and protect the lips
- Delivers a glossy, comfortable slick of colour
- Contoured doe foot applicator designed to hug the shape of the lip
- Available in a range of juicy shades
- Hyaluronic Acid – to lock in hydration
- Peptides – to visibly plump
- Evening Primrose Oil – for antioxidant protection
- Avocado Oil – to moisturise and cushion the lips
- Konjac Root – creates a gel-like barrier between lips and the environment
- Shea Butter – to soothe and & soften
Shades & Swatches
There are a range of shades available to choose from:
- Exposed – Champagne Pink Shimmer
- Unzipped – Milky Pink Champagne
- Bare – Creamy Nectar
- Revealed – Soft Warm Pink
- Malibu – Surfy Pink
- Jellyfish – Glossy Clear
- Unbuttoned – Soft Warm Blush
- Unhooked – Creamy Rose Beige
- Dip – Bikini Nude
- Fruitjuice – Splashy Magenta
- Jaws – Hot Blood Red
I have five of the shades to show you – Exposed, Unzipped, Bare:
My Review of Kosas Wet Lip Oil Gloss
I absolutely love the texture of this lip gloss. Although it is called a lip oil, it has the texture of a beautifully hydrating lip gloss, and it is brilliant for delivering a super flattering wash of colour and a lovely plumped up look.
It makes my lips look super soft and smooth, and I have to say, I love every shade I have tried. My favourites are Unzipped, Bare and Revealed.
The formula is really lovely and it just feels so comfortable without any stickiness. You can go for a light layer to gives the lips a soft sheen, or layer it up for high shine and a more intense colour.
If you want the shine to last more than a few hours, you will need to reapply, however, I am happy with this because it is such a nourishing formula. My only negative comment is that the one I have been carrying around in my handbag, Unzipped, is leaking a little at the neck of the tube. It hasn’t leaked out into my bag, but it just looks a bit messy. I can deal with it though!
If you’re looking for a different type of lip oil that leaves a stain on the lips, check out my review and swatches of the Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oils.
Where to buy Kosas Wet Lip Oil Gloss in the UK
The lip glosses are £20 and available now in the UK via the following links: