*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I have been exploring the full Kosas range and I have to say I absolutely love it. The brow gel is so good! Here’s the lowdown on the Kosas Airbrow with photos and swatches.
What is Kosas Air Brow?
- Longwear moussey-gel for airy, feathery brows
- Includes hair care actives that condition and deliver a fuller, naturally healthy appearance
- Free from nylon and synthetic plastic
- Uses biodegradable plant-based microfibers
- Delivers a light, fluffy texture to boost volume and fullness
- Formula includes castor oil, panthenol pro-vitamin B5 and biotinoyl tripeptide-1
- Comes with a small, triangular spoolie designed to lift and coat every hair
- Gives a soft, flexible finish with a natural-looking sheen
- Available in 10 shades
- Biodegradable Plant-Based Microfibers – Boosts brow volume + fullness
- Castor Oil – Helps brows reach full growth potential
- Panthenol Provitamin B5 – Helps revive brows
- Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 – Supports healthier, fuller brows
Kosas Airbrow Shades and Swatches
There are 10 shades in the collection to choose from:
- Taupe – cool blonde
- Honey Blonde – warm golden blonde
- Soft Brown – light brown/dark blonde
- Auburn – true auburn
- Medium Chocolate Brown – warm medium brown
- Medium Brown – neutral medium brown
- Dark Brown – rich dark brown
- Brown Black – soft brown black
I have three of the Kosas Air Brow shades to show you, Taupe, Soft Brown and Dark Brown:
My Review of Kosas Air Brow
This is such a great brow gel if you want something quick and easy to use. It is amazing for really adding volume to the brows and filling in gaps, and I find that you don’t really need much skill because the brush is really precise.
Somehow I manage to find most brow gels fairly hard to control, but this one never gets messy and the product always ends up just where I want it to be. The spoolie is a great shape and seems very intuitive when to comes to filling the brows.
The texture of the gel itself is great. It has a lovely soft and moussey consistency that gives the brow hairs a nice bit of volume and hold without making them crispy. I find it lasts really well for me.
What I really love with the Kosas Air Brow is how natural looking the finish is. They have added the most subtle touch of shimmer to each shade which means the brows keep their natural dimension and sheen. I hate it when my brows look too matte and pasty, and this formula prevents that.
The shade range is amazing. When I went to the Kosas launch event, I was matched to the Taupe shade which goes really well with my blonde hair. However, I have been wearing the Soft Brown and the Dark Brown too, and all three shades work well on my skin tone. It totally depends on what look I am going for.
This is a bold statement, but I think this might be the best tinted brow gel I have used.
They also do a clear one which is a great one to use when I have freshly tinted my brows. It’s add volume and definition without adding any colour, which is perfect for a really natural look.
If you are looking to check out some more Kosas makeup products, I have a review on the Kosas Foundation and the Kosas Wet Lip Oils too.
Where to buy Kosas Air Brow in the UK
You can shop the brow gel for £20 via the following links: