*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If you have been a reader for a while, you’ll know that the new Bronze Goddess collection is one of my favourite dates in the beauty calendar. For 2023, we have the limited edition Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Lumière collection and it is giving me all the summer feelings! Here’s what you need to know.
What’s in the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess 2023 collection?
For 2023, we have the Limited Edition Bronze Goddess Lumière collection which includes a new fragrance, an eye palette and a Self-Tan Gelée for Face and Body. This runs alongside the permanent Bronze Goddess products with bronzers, highlighters and fragrance:
- Limited Edition Bronze Goddess L’Eau de Lumière Eau de Parfum 50ml, £64
- Limited Edition Bronze Goddess Lumière: The Summer Look Palette £48.50
- NEW Bronze Goddess Self-Tan Gelée for Face and Body £29
- Bronze Goddess Healthy Glow Bronzer in Sunrise & Sunset £39
- Illuminating Powder Gelee in three shades – Heatwave, Solar Crush, Modern Mercury £38
- Bronze Goddess Matte & Glow Bronzing Trio £39
- Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer £39
- Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent 50ml £52 / 100ml £73
- Bronze Goddess Eau de Parfum 50ml £64 / 100ml £87
- Bronze Goddess All-Over Face & Body Gloss £25
- Creme de Soleil for Body £38
- Shimmering Oil for Hair & Body £60
Bronze Goddess Lumiere Summer Look Palette 2023 Shades & Swatches
This is a really pretty eyeshadow palette that follows the same format as the Desert Heat Eyeshadow palette, the Azur Summer Look palette and the Nuit Summer Look palette from previous years.
The Lumière palette includes a mirror inside a limited-edition pearlized case and inside is a mix of satin, matte and shimmer finishes.
1. Golden Hour (Satin finish; shimmering soft pink)
2. Vie En Rose (Satin finish; metallic peachy pink)
3. Eclipsed (Matte finish; dark brown)
4. Dawn (Satin finish; metallic antique gold)
5. Lumière (Shimmer & Highlight; sparkling soft copper)
6. Tranquility (Matte finish; dusty lavender)
7. Prismatic (Satin finish; shimmering bright lavender)
8. Supernova (Satin finish; metallic rich purple)
9. Dream Glow (Satin finish; metallic taupe)
Here are those swatches:
NEW Bronze Goddess Self-Tan Gelée for Face and Body
This new self-tan product in the Bronze Goddess range is really exciting because it is fragranced with Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche notes which surely has to be a winner for summer.
It is a gel formula that’s infused with Hyaluronic Acid and Monoi Oil for soft, hydrated skin and long lasting moisturisation.
There’s a colour guide for an instant tint, so you can see what you’re doing, and Estee Lauder suggest washing it off after one hour for a light tan, or leaving it on for 3 hours for a deeper tan. I always leave my tan on overnight, so I will let you know how that goes!
Bronze Goddess Healthy Glow Powder
This is limited-edition face palette with blush, bronzer and highlighter in one. It really reminds me of the now discontinued La Mer bronzing compacts with the mix of all the complexion enhancers in one.
Like the La Mer, you can use them individually, or blend them together for a healthy glow.
Above are the swatches blended together.
There are two shades to choose from:
- Sunrise – terracotta bronzer, peach blush, rose gold highlighter
- Sunset – sienna bronzer, tangerine blush, yellow gold highlighter
Bronze Goddess 2023 Illuminating Powder Gelee Shades & Swatches
Like last year, there are three illuminator shades and we have Modern Mercury again yay.
- 01 Heatwave
- 02 Solar Crush
- 03 Modern Mercury
In case you’re unaware, Modern Mercury has quite the Estee Lauder history. It was a limited edition highlighter back in a collection that launched in 2013. It was a ground-breaking formula of the time, but once the collection was sold out, MM was no longer available.
Then, in 2016, Victoria Beckham chose it to be part of her debut VB X EL collection and everyone went completely crazy over it and wondered why it has never been made permanent.
Now that Victoria Beckham has her own beauty range, with ex-Estee Lauder beauty guru Sarah Creal, we had to say goodbye to Modern Mercury again. The Bronze Goddess 2020 collection brought it back and so we had it for the past few years too.
I love this outer packaging and the pan design. Here are the swatches:
I really enjoy this highlighter formula from EL. It uses unique prisma technology which gives such a gorgeous glow. It is a tri-brid of liquid, powder and gel and it has such a beautiful smooth finish, delivering a soft sheen that illuminates the complexion wonderfully.
Bronze Goddess Matte & Glow Bronzing Trio
This was a new format in 2020, with three different powders and remains part of the permanent Bronze Goddess collection.
We have two matte powder bronzers (medium and deep) and one luminous highlighter. You can use them individually, or blend them together. Here are the swatches:
This is the perfect palette to use with a big fluffy brush, swirled all over the pan to warm up the complexion and get it glowing.
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess 2023 Fragrance Collection
Of course we have the classic Bronze Goddess skinscent. I absolutely adore it and for me, it really is the scent of summer.
It’s like lying on the beach in a beautiful place surrounded by the uplifting scents of creamy coconut, soft vanilla and sexy amber. It will always be a favourite for me.
This year we also have the Lumière limited edition. Described as a luminous floral amber fragrance with a range of super sensual notes:
- Top notes – Lemon Leaves, Italian Mandarin, Pink Pepper
- Heart Notes – Frangipani, Jasmine Sambac, Coconut Milk
- Base Notes – Tuberose, Cristal Moss, Amber
It’s a gorgeous, deeper take on the iconic Bronze Goddess scent and I’m really enjoying it. It makes me think of an upscale beach holiday and I love the sensual amber tones and milky coconut, with the earthiness of the Cristal Moss.
When is Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess 2023 out?
The full Bronze Goddess collection is set to launch on 14th April 2023 at Estee Lauder*.
This year’s collection will also be available via the following links once it goes nationwide: