Cacao-Nut Protein Balls
You are going to go NUTS over these protein balls! I have been loving these as a post workout snack or an after dinner treat! Once you try these you will be wanting more, trust me! My other favorite protein balls recipe is in the Guiltless Nutrition & Recipe eBook!
You won’t even be able to tell you are eating such a healthy snack because they are just THAT good! These little protein balls are packed with 4 scoops of my LSF Plant Protein and I know you are going to be just as obsessed with them as I am!
Cacao-Nut Protein Balls Ingredients
makes approx. 24 balls
- 3 cups Medjool dates pitted
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes unsweetened
1. Add almonds to a food processor and process until it’s more of a flour texture. It can be coarse.
2. Add dates and water, cacao and protein powder and process until well combined.
3. Add chocolate chips and hit pulse a few times to combine.
4. Use a spatula to remove mixture from the processor into a bowl. Then use your hands to roll even spoonfuls into small balls.
5. Pour coconut flakes onto a large plate or bowl and gently roll the balls to cover in the flakes.
6. Store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
Find more delicious recipes like this + all of our favs here!